Sr. UX Designer
- If you are a passionate UX designer who enjoys designing innovative experiences that solve clients’ complex business problems,
- If you are focused above all on customer and end-users’ needs and intents but have a keen understanding of business drivers,
- If you possess these superpowers: empathy, ﬂexibility, collaboration, communication, and an eye for good design judgment,
- If you are truly passionate about evangelizing, both internally and externally, the value behind good UX,
Please feel free to read through the rest of the description, else you may not have the best shot!
At HUED, we are looking for a User Experience Consultant (Sr. UX Designer) for our Riyadh ofﬁce. We have following key expectations from you (we have others as well but let's keep that for later):
- You are great at transforming experiences people have with technology.
- You need to be really good at designing high-fidelity interfaces with all the needed visual detail.
- You know all the ins and outs of designing stunning digital interfaces. Sketch/Adobe CC/UXPin and Principle/After Effects are your main design/animation tools.
- You don't mind design being extremely iterative. You are always striving for the best user experience.
- You can defend your design decisions 9 out of 10 times with a solid rationale.
- You can think beyond the screen when it comes to experience.
- You can make people say "UX is amazing. How can I become a UX designer?".
- You have an extreme focus on Innovation: You are always seeking to break boundaries of what UX is and could be.
You will be working with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, innovators and technologists from all over the world (and some from outside as well!). The work we do create a signiﬁcant impact and your engagement with us will contribute largely to that impact. Wish you the very best :)