UX / UI / Visual Design Intern (COOP & Others)
Passionate about design, and eager to test and elevate your skills with the first and largest design firm here in KSA?
Look no further! At HUED, we are always on a lookout for exceptional talents, whether you are looking for a place to do your university COOP, or are interested in leveraging on the internship experience before joining as a full-timer.
TWO TYPES of INTERNSHIPS
- If you are a COOP student, we offer a 1-6 months internship. The exact duration will depend on your university’s coop program and our needs.
- If you are a budding design professional (graduate with some work experience), we typically offer a 3-months internship program, and upon successful completion of the internship, you may be considered for a full-time role. So far, we have witnessed 100% “intern-to-hire” rate. Through our careful selection of talents, we intend to maintain a high conversion rate.
You will be joining a team that you will grow and innovate with. You will drive your own learning and development with the guidance and coaching from your managers, mentors, and team members. This is your opportunity to experience a unique environment and spend your internship period with a passionate and diversely talented team. The work we do create a signiﬁcant impact and your engagement with us will contribute largely to that impact.
Learn, build, and create impact
And craft the most delightful experiences within the following 3 design disciplines that you can choose from based on your area of interest and expertise:
- User Experience & UI Design
- UX Research & Insights
- Visual Design
- You are familiar with the design process.
- You are proficient in working with standard design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch.
- You are proactive, able to meet deadlines, and able to explain design decisions to non-designers.
- You are an exceptional communicator, and you have the knack for communicating design rationale.
- Share with us your updated CV, and portfolio showcasing your work
- The first interview to be conducted with the HR and hiring manager
- You may be asked to do a Design Test
- The second interview with the Head of Design Studio, and with the Managing Partner
Internship offer, upon the successful qualification of the above
- All Internships of durations 3 months or more will be paid according to the applicable labor laws and company compensation standards.
- While internships that last between 1-2 months may not be paid. These short internships will mostly be about providing an opportunity to experience and participate in the practical aspects of our work.
Wish you the very best :)